Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~Simply Beautiful~










Calla lilies and daffodils are so beautiful! My fathers care taker cut these from my yard and arranged them in a vase for me. What a nice surprise to see these when I came home for lunch today. I also have to mention my candles. These are flameless candles embossed in a paisley design. I have to admit that I was skeptical to purchase flameless candles when I have loved the typical wax ones for years. However, I have converted. They are great to have in the house because they are on timers! They automatically come on the same time every day and go off on their own. I never have to worry about the house burning down by an accident and the ambiance is so nice to enjoy everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I may have to get some of these candles based on your recommendation -- how nice to come home to fresh flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page