Monday, March 9, 2009

My love for kitchen gadgets!






I love kitchen gadgets. There really isn't more to say. I don't think you can ever have too many unless you don't have the space or storage for them. It is nice to have a tool for ANY task needing to be accomplished in the kitchen. Why not? While visiting my Aunt in Kansas, she took me to Pryde's in Old Westport. Now every time I visit, this is a must on the "To Do" list. I love just looking at all the possibilities and wishing I had a HUGE kitchen to store more treats. The place is loaded with everything and anything you could possibly need, want or what you didn't realize you needed. The store is two stories which takes time to see everything. Plus, as a bonus, they have a cute little bakery downstairs to help your hunger as you shop. I highly recomend this store if you love to cook or bake.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't even see you bust out your camera inside...SNEAKY! Now I'm having withdrawls for Prydes and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pryde's is a favorite of mine as well -- and I've been going there for years. However, it is on the Missouri side of the city.

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page