Sunday, March 22, 2009

Garden Prep Time





It's Garden time! First need to prep the back yard and get the area cleaned up from the winter. Luckily I have a great friend who was willing to do the grunt work of tilling my back yard for a pretty penny. I am just glad to get the work done so I can do my "magic". Can't wait.
James is someone who is always fun to work with. No matter what the job, we can always have fun doing it. He has been an inspiration to me because his yard it gorgeous. Although he spends the majority of his non work time in his yard working, it has definitely paid off. Will share photos some day.I made sure my artichoke plants were saved! I have struggled with them for a couple years now and they are finally doing good so I wanted to leave them in hopes of getting at least 1 artichoke. So glad to see the yard tilled and ready for me to do the final prep for my garden. I am going to do a raised bed this year, so we will see pics soon!








2 comments:

  1. Wow! He did a great job! Your artichoke plants look real healthy! Can't wait to see what they produce this year. So what are yo going to plant this year? Curious minds need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY JULES:
    FINALLY HAD A SPARE MOMENT TO CHECK OUT THE BLOG. VERY COOL!! ALMOST CALLED YOU TO SAY WHAT THE HECK DO I DO. I'M SUCH A ROOKIE.
    IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO VISIT YOU. MAKES ME WANT TO COME BACK AND VISIT AGAIN. THANX SO MUCH FOR COMING TO B'S PARTY I KNOW HE APPRECIATED IT. I HAVE TO HAVE SPRING IN MY MINDS EYE BECOZ WE ARE GETTING SNOW UP TO 7 INCHES.HUMBUG TTFN LOVE VIKKI

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page