Saturday, March 7, 2009

I see you!!!


I love this photo. Let me introduce you to kitten Tule a.k.a. Tulers, White-T, Y-T, block head, and Tools. Somehow, a little snail got lost one day and ended up on the living room window. Tule spotted him immediately and watched intensely until he got bored. Usually snails are not my favorite but this one was adventurous this day and was entertainment to the kitten. Love my Calla lilies in the photo too. They usually get to be about 5 feet tall which nice because they pop up to the living room window.

2 comments:

  1. Tulers Kitten! What are you up to? The lilys are lovely! Makes me think of spring time!
    Just saw buds on my lilacs today....I can't wait for them to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh that is a cute photo. So hopeful!

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page