Monday, April 6, 2009

Paisley

There is something about Paisley that I just love. I love the pattern and colors that are used in most of the designs. To me there is something whimsical about it.


I am also fond of quilts and quilting texture too which is also why I love the combination of Paisley and quilting together! Brands like Lemon Hill and Vera Bradley are definitely trouble with their designs.

These two pictures of are my bedding. I am enjoying the pink and green combination of the Paisley. What are your favorite designs or patterns that you are attracted to?








2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you hearted Vera Bradley? I heart patterns with ACORNS on them :) I actually love damask patterns the best. And Toile....espcially if it's a country seen or has roosters....if there was toile acorns I'd be in heaven!

    XO, Auntie Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera Bradley is a fave of mine - and my daughter too (she's 13). Her designs are very comforting indeed - happy and hip.

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page