Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Amber Rose

Amber Rose is one of those GREAT friends! She is so honest, reliable, funny and generous. She and I met at college and soon became great friends. After college she moved away to Nevada City. While it is not terribly far from me, it is an all day event. So needless to say, we do not see one another ofter. This past weekend, she was heading to San Francisco for the weekend, so I met up with her there and met her first baby for my first time! It was wonderful! This is baby Zanyon! Is he winking at me in the above photo?Aren't I the cutest? No smiles but was a very good baby that day. I say that because Amber and I went shopping for her wedding dress. Yes, she is getting married next month in Hawaii and still needed a dress! Wish I could be there for her wedding but I will hear all about it and see all the photos.Here I am, Auntie Julie, with baby Zanyon. He was so good about letting me hold him although he was hungry and I couldn't help him out with that~









3 comments:

  1. Awe Jules! What sweet photos! I didn't know she was getting married in HAWAII! Lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Saw your comment on another blog and thought I'd check it out, I live in Wine Country as well. Happy Day! ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby! Thanks for sharing. I live right here in the wine country as well. I hope you have been enjoying the amazing weather!

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page