Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garden Before & After

Thought I would give a quick update on the progress of my garden this year. Here is the before of my heirloom tomatoes. They sure did take a while to start growing this year. Here they are now. I am much more relaxed to see the plants growing now. Can't wait to see the first sight of an actual tomato!
Below is the before picture of my garden box. Exciting huh?


And now!....I have a ton of spring lettuce mix growing, radishes that look like they inhaled miracle grow and baby carrots starting.



Now I know why they say zucchini plants grow like weeds. They do! I was amazed by the size of the leaves on my plant this year. They are like elephant ears!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. Isn't it fun watching your garden grow? Wish I was there to enjoy some of those nice veggies with you!

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page