Thursday, December 3, 2009

*Celebrate*the*Season*

Loving this time of year! I am one of those people who can not wait to "Celebrate the Season." I had it all planned out the day after Thanksgiving to have the outside Christmas lights hung, all the fall decor packed away and my Christmas totes of goodies stacked in the living room. Here is my mantle this year. I have been enjoying turning on the twinkle lights every night at 5PM sharp! Every year I decorate my mantle a little different. It is fun to be able to switch out my decor each year.
I can't forget the stockings for the kittens! They would be very disappointed~


I love Stars! This year my tree is decorated with stars, hearts and snowflakes.







I also enjoy my flame less candles every night too! They are on timers and come on every night at 5 and off at 10PM. It is great, I no longer have to worry about the cats tails catching on fire!!




Did I mention I like stars??








I saw this candle holder on year and liked it a lot. But now that I am seeing here in the photo, it makes me wonder why is the candle on the tree top?? Kind of weird....





These are my cute little Christmas birds that I purchased in Kansas of all places! Lol... I was visiting my Auntie and had to bring them home. Can't wait for my mini Christmas cactus to bloom.





This cactus just started blooming and I love it this time of year to see the beautiful blooms! Not to mention my cute squirrel salt and pepper shakers.






Hope you all enjoy your holiday and "Celebrate the Season"!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie--
    It hass been awhile.
    Your decorations look wonderful.
    Hope all is well, come by sometime.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!
    Everything looks so festive! Glad you are enjoying the season. Now if we could just get together to bake! I found a second Danish cookie recipe, so we'll have to compare notes and see which one sounds best!

    Love, Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Fall Background page